Thursday, January 12, 2012

my favorite thing of the museum

my favorite  thing about the museum the fire flies because there was allot of light and  colors there was mirrors and was fun going inside and it was confusing because the mirror made you bump into them.   my other favorite was the human statue because it look like it was real the rat had hair and the girl looked with her hair and skin.    my other favorite was the little bedrooms they had the little chairs and the little bed and had allot of decoration.  my other favorite was the tree because it was really creative on the other side it was more happy because of the sky an d the other side it was sad because it didn't have color.    my other favorite was the 3d  mass it looked cool because it was in 3d it had a shape and it was impressive that it was only made out of wood and strings.  my other favorite  was the other  tree because it sounded  like a real tree and changed color it was pretty and was cool.  my other favorite was the dinosuars because it look real. my other favorite was the ball because it had light and color. my other favorite was the television because it had color and that was i like in the museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment